Day 01: Kathmandu (1337m): Arrival receive, transfer and check-in to the hotel. Evening, program briefing.
Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (168m): Morning starts with the Darshana of Shri-Pashupatinath Temple and Budhanilkantha (Temple of Sleeping Vishnu). Luggage pack up, transfer to domestic airport, fly - Nepalgunj (55-minutes). Arrival receive & check-in to the hotel.
Nepalgunj to Simikot (2910m)-Hilsa (3700m): Early morning, transfer to Nepalgunj Airport. Fly 50 minutes to Simikot, further fly 20 minutes by Helicopter to Hilsa. Overnight stay at hotel.
Hilsa to Purang (3800m): Trek shortly, cross Karnali River to Sher. Enter Tibet and drive an hour to Taklakot (Purang). Overnight stay at hotel.
Purang: The day is free for acclimatization and Purang Excursion.
Purang to Mansarovar (4560m): One and half hour drive to Chiu Gompa. Start Mansarovar Parikrama by ECO Coach. Holy Bath & Pooja during Parikrama. Overnight stay at Ashram.
Mansarovar to Darchen (4580m): Early Morning Pooja at Mansarovar and drive one hour to Darchen. Overnight stay at hotel.
Mansarovar to Darchen (4580m): Early Morning Pooja at Mansarovar and drive one hour to Darchen. Overnight stay at hotel.
Driaphuk to Zuthulphuk (4790m) - 8 to 9 hours.
Start trek as early as possible, cross Dolma-La (5670m). Darshan of Ganesh Kund and Gauri Kund. Overnight stay at Guest House.
Zuthulphuk to Simikot Via Hilsa.
Trek about 3 hours ending Kailash Parikrama at Mani Wall. Drive about 4 hours to Sher, embark Tibet-China and Enter to Hilsa- Nepal. Further; Heli -Lift to Simikot. Overnight stay at Guest House.
Simikot / Nepalgunj to Kathmandu.
Early morning fly to Nepalgunj and further fly to Kathmandu.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Transfer to Airport as per the flight schedule.THE JOURNEY – ENDS
- Air Charges from Hyderabad / Bangalore / Chennai / New Delhi in Economy class. & back.
- Airport pick up and drop services.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Kathmandu with all meals.
- Darshana of Pashupatinath Temple and Budhanilkantha.
- Scheduled flight; Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu.
- Accommodation at Nepalgunj with all meals.
- Scheduled flight; Nepalgunj - Simikot - Nepalgunj.
- Chartered helicopter flight; Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot.
- 3 to 5 persons sharing accommodation in Simikot, Hilsa and during Kailash Yatra in Tibet.
- Three meals a day with tea/coffee and sub meals during Yatra.
- Tibet part transfer by deluxe coach as per group size /Truck for Luggage.
- Nepalese team leader and supporting staffs.
- Tibet Travel Permit and Chinese Visa.
- Chinese ground handling cost of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the pilgrims' luggage (12 Kgs)
- Down Jacket in returnable basis.
- Upper Humla permit and Simikot VDC Charge.
- Emergency Oxygen and First AID kit with appopriate medication facility.
- Nepal Entry and Re-Entry Visa Fee for other than Indian Passport holder.
- Personal nature cost, any additional activities like Serlung or Tirthapuri Drive.
- Darchen accommodation cost who returns back from the way of Kailash Parikrama.
- Cost of unavoidable circumstances.
- Personal PONY or PORTER cost.
- Visa split and transportation cost if any one pre- exit.
- Medicine and emergency cost.
- Travel Insurance
- Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation (Helicopter cost, Helicopter bill, Vehicle bill etc)
- Riding Horse during Parikrama
- Asthapad tour by vehicle
- Personal expenses & bottled drinks
- All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Simikot.
- Photography charges and Telephone calls.
- Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
Extra accommodation & food charges in Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa, if the flight is cancelled due to bad weather conditions/ natural calamity and unforeseen circumstances.
- Trip to Kailash Mansarovar is an adventure travel into a remote Himalayan destination with alien weather &
geographical conditions. Unpredictable weather in Tibet sector may cause in delay flights. In this case any to & fro
flight tickets made by tourists has to bear the Cancellation/ Postponement charges.
- Delay extra accommodation, food charges has to be cleared at respective places directly .
Doli/Horse Charges at Parikrama will be approx Rs 30000/ per person to be paid directly at respective places if
required. We suggest you to carry sufficient warm clothes, canvas shoes, raincoat, cameras,dry fruits , personnel
medicines & Torch. Please follow the timings & schedule with the accompanying guide/ Driver.
- The scan copy of passport; front page (photo page), last page (address page) and color scan of MRP format Photo must be sent prior to 30 days of Yatra.
- As per the rule, Travel Invitation Letter (Permit) will be issued and received before 15-10 days of the Yatra date. The Physical Passport must be sent by courier (Blue Dart) or hand over at the address for the VISA Procedure. (address will be forwarded at the time)
- The passport of Pilgrims will be hand over at Nepalgunj (Heli- Route) and at Kathmandu (Overland Route). We advise all pilgrims to carry Election Card as optional traveling document to fly Kathmandu.
- Pilgrims Crossing India and Entering to Nepal by road are requested to carry any Photo ID issued by GOVT. of India.
Risk and Liabilities:
We assure to make your journey as smooth and pleasant as possible. However, the entire program in Tibet is operated strictly under the rules and regulations of Tibet Tourism Bureau of China. Therefore, RAO TRAVELS INDIA Pvt. Ltd. & its associate partners will not be responsible for any changes in the itineraries due to unavoidable circumstances such as Government restrictions, land slides, road blockages, flood, snow, and any unforeseen types of obstructions, cancellation / delay of flight, delay due to late permit and Visa, illness or accidents. The pilgrims must bear all the extra costs incurred due to above mentioned cirumstances that arise during the Yatra.
- Passport with a minimum of 6 months’ validity
This is not a trek or expedition but a tour; therefore no specific level of fitness is required. Anyone can join this Yatra who are physically normal with strong willpower. People suffering from cardiac or respiratory problems should consult their doctor to plan this trip. Morning and evening walks, jogging, stretching, meditation and regular exercise is suggested to make the journey comfortable.
Food and Beverage:
Pure vegetarian delicious continental & Indian meals will be served on our VVIP setup Dinning. Packed lunch with chocolates, fruits, juice and tea/coffee will be served during Kailash Parikrama.
Clothing and Necessities:
The temperature dramatically varies between day and night (from max. 16 degree Celsius to min. (–10) degree Celsius) one should be prepare accordingly.
List of Items to Carry:
Woolen Gloves, Monkey Cap, Sun Hat, Muffler, Mask, Thermal Wear, Woolen Socks, Sweater, Shirt/T-shirts, Trekking Shoes, Towel, Light Jacket, Sunglasses, Sun Cream, Torch with extra Batteries/Bulbs, Water Bottle, Raincoat, etc.
Comprehensive Travel Insurance coverage for Emergency Medical Evacuation.
Booking and Payments:
- 50% of the total package cost should be paid at least 90 days prior to Yatra
- Payment can be made by Bank Transfer to the Company Account.
- Remaining amount should be paid 30 days prior to the Yatra starting date.
All notice of cancellation must be sent to our official email address (verbal cancellation will not be accepted).
The following cancellation will be applicable;
- Before 27 days of tour departure date or once travel permit is applied: 25% of total amount will be charged.
- Before 15 days of tour departure date: 50% of total amount will be charged.
- Before 7 days and less of tour departure date: 100% of total amount will be charged.
- No show: 100% of total amount will be charged.
Above rules are applicable as per the rules and regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau, China (CTTB), and Foreign Exchange Center (FEC).
Established in 1977 with a prime motive to handle domestic and inbound tourist. Rao Travels was specifically started as tour operators and a travel agency. With leisure travel as a core business the company is also involved into corporate travel solutions. Rao Travel owns a self owned fleet of cars, Muv&39s, Luxury coaches A/c and non A/c. We have access to huge infrastructure, as well as more fine tuned service development, while still offering the personalised service that has always been our strength and to ensure that quality of service is maintained at all times.
Reliability. Punctuality. Comfort. Words that count most to you and to us. Where most of the team is headed from people from services background which looks to discipline, comfort, quality and unity at work and society, which has headed the organization with 40 years of unmatched professional reputation /goodwill in the business. By saying so Rao Travels has been affiliated by the under mentioned organizations after recognizing its services all through the years
- The Tours as mentioned are operated by A/c. Cars, Innova, Tempo Travellers, Mini & Large Tata/Ashok Leyland & Volvo Coaches depending on number of passengers travelling on the particular journey date.
- This ticket should be produced and would be collected by the company at the time of boarding.
- Timings mentioned in the tour program are approximate and are subject to change.
- Passengers are requested to be punctual. No refund will be made if the passengers do not come in time at pickup point for what so ever reason.
- Children above 3 years of age will be charged full fare. It is advised, Children to take full seat for long journey. Children below 3 years who have not been charged would not be provided seats.
- Purchase entrance tickets from the monuments directly.
- Tourist will carry their luggage from vehicle parking lot of place of stay at their own responsibility.
- Conveyance charges from the Vehicle parking lots to monuments / Hotels & any other place where the vehicle cannot reach due to traffic regulations will be borne by the passenger themselves.
- The management will not be responsible for any loss of articles in the vehicle or outside during the tour.
- The company will not be responsible in any manner of any delay or inconvenience caused to the tourists during the journey in case of breakdown of the vehicle, failure of A/C or due to any unforeseen reason like traffic jams / Landslides / VVIP movement, which might be beyond the control of the management and&ldquoNO REFUND&rdquo will be made to the tourists.In such circumstances some of the places may not be shown & Food and accommodation expenses are to be borne by the tourist directly.
- Passengers are requested to wait at the pickup point given, if the vehicle is late, still if the vehicle does not reach within twenty minutes then please contact Local office immediately for necessary action.
Phone No.: Delhi : 011-46131313 Bangalore : 080-22879999,22878899 Chennai : 044-281992244, 28192888
- The management reserve reserves the right to make changes &rsquoen-route or omit any place of visit if it becomes necessary.
- The management holds the right to shift the tour from bus to cabs/mini bus for any foreseen reason at any point of time without canceling the tour FOR WHICH NO REFUND WILL BE MADE. SEATING CAPACITY OF A/C DELUXE, CAN BE ANY TYPE OF VEHICLE.
- Rao Travels India Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to change the fares (if it becomes necessary) due to any increase in Government taes, fuel or any other incidental charges. In such a case, New Fare would be applicable from the tour departure date and not the fare while booking of tour.
- Checkout time in most of the hotels is 12 Noon. Arrangements from 12 noon onwards are made at all places wherever night halts during the journey. If the vehicle reaches before 12 Noon, only fresh up arrangements are made before the room is allotted. Accommodation is provided for stay only and all additional services such as room heaters, snacks, food laundry, etc will be paid by the tourist directly to the hotel.
- Tourists can make purchases from anywhere they like the company is not responsible for any kind of purchases and not recommends any particular shop.
- No compensation will be available, if passenger does not take food / accommodation during the tour where the fare is inclusive of food / sharing accommodation.
- in triple sharing accommodation extra bed (matress) only will be provided in a double bedded room.
- Any suggestions/ complaints about the tour/ vehicle/ guide/ driver/helper/ staff may please be communicated to the management at inforaotravels.com or corporate raotravels.com
- No seat number is allotted in same day tours. Passengers can seat on first come first serve basis, if seat numbers are not allotted.
- Any cancellation will be accepted on in writing/e-mail/ fax along with timings to be mention in letter.
- Any refunds will be made through cheque only favoring the passengers name in ticket as mentioned.
- Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account with in 30 days of the ticket cancellation. The amount will be credited in your account within 8 to 10 working days after the refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5(For E-Ticket Only).
- LTC/LFC - Rao Travels India Pvt. Ltd. is recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and our receipts are approved by all Banks and corporate offices, including LIC of India.
- BOOKING CENTRES AT SOUTH INDIA
CHENNAI : 040-28192888 / 28192244 / 09840758738 / 09810975053
BANGALORE : 080-22879999, 22878899, (M) 9538698899
- BOOKING CENTRES AT DELHI:
DWARKA : 011-25088885 /2508 8886 / 9971880099
KAROL BAGH : 011-28750455 /28750460 /28750466 / 09312289687
SUBROTO PARK : 011-25690913
VASANT ENCLAVE : 011-46131313 / 011-26144545 / 011-26144949
- FOR ANY ARBITRATION / DISPUTE THE JURISDICTION WILL BE DELHI COURTS ONLY.
- Transaction Charges will be applicable