Arrival at Leh
Pathar sahib Gurudwara
Indus and Zanskar River
Leh - Nubra
Hunder sand dunes
Nubra - Pangong
Jab tak hai jaan shooting point
Pangong - Leh
3 IDIOT Shooting Point
3 idiot school
Tso Ltak Lake
Departure from Leh
Royal Enfield 500 cc
Fuel for the entire trip
Backup vehicle (4x4)
Stay for entire trip on Double/ Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in 3 Star hotel/Swiss Camp / Wooden cottage/ Home Stay (Only for remote locations)
Daily Breakfast (From Day – 2 to Day – 6)
Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day – 5)
Tour Captain (Educated and experienced and fully trained for any kind of emergencies)
Oxygen Cylinder with First Aid Kit
1 times Bonfire in the entire trip
Spare parts only include change in bike during the tour - front tube/rear tube/spark plug/clutch & brake wire/clutch & disc brake pads/engine oil/clutch plate
5% GST Extra on total bill
Any personal expenses
Lunch for entire trip
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions part above
Bike transportation charges if someone leaves a bike on the way due to any reason.
5000 deposit per Bike (fully refundable if no damage done to the bike.
A whatsapp group will be created within 48 hours from the trip start time. Details about tour captain and other important information will be shared in it.
Any upgradation of Bike can be done on prior notice of 15 days
For Himalayan Bike: 5000 extra for entire trip (subject to availability)
Riding Kits rental: Knee guard, Elbow guard, Gloves - everything 750 for the entire trip.
Jacket rental: 1500 for the entire trip.
The check in time at stays is 11 noon. Early check in subject to availability of room.
If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bills will be raised. Neither Muddie Trails nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses. This extra bill has to be borne by the guests.
AROUND THE WORLD HOLIDAYS is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof & Driving license is mandatory all the time in Ladakh while riding.
Guests are responsible for safety and security of their own luggage.
AROUND THE WORLD HOLIDAYS team members are not responsible for any damage of the vehicle (Bikes) or any personal items/gears, damaged or missing or lost luggage or other natural calamities or disasters.
Compensation for any damage/accident done by you (guests) during tour to local properties/people would be directly payable by guests.
For any dispute, the legal formalities would be as per Delhi jurisdiction.
If Customer wants to change hotel then package Cost can be change and difference client has to pay extra.
Cancellation Policy Domestic
Established in 1977 with a prime motive to handle domestic and inbound tourist. Rao Travels was specifically started as tour operators and a travel agency. With leisure travel as a core business the company is also involved into corporate travel solutions. Rao Travel owns a self owned fleet of cars, Muv&39s, Luxury coaches A/c and non A/c. We have access to huge infrastructure, as well as more fine tuned service development, while still offering the personalised service that has always been our strength and to ensure that quality of service is maintained at all times.
Reliability. Punctuality. Comfort. Words that count most to you and to us. Where most of the team is headed from people from services background which looks to discipline, comfort, quality and unity at work and society, which has headed the organization with 40 years of unmatched professional reputation /goodwill in the business. By saying so Rao Travels has been affiliated by the under mentioned organizations after recognizing its services all through the years
- The Tours as mentioned are operated by A/c. Cars, Innova, Tempo Travellers, Mini & Large Tata/Ashok Leyland & Volvo Coaches depending on number of passengers travelling on the particular journey date.
- This ticket should be produced and would be collected by the company at the time of boarding.
- Timings mentioned in the tour program are approximate and are subject to change.
- Passengers are requested to be punctual. No refund will be made if the passengers do not come in time at pickup point for what so ever reason.
- Children above 3 years of age will be charged full fare. It is advised, Children to take full seat for long journey. Children below 3 years who have not been charged would not be provided seats.
- Purchase entrance tickets from the monuments directly.
- Tourist will carry their luggage from vehicle parking lot of place of stay at their own responsibility.
- Conveyance charges from the Vehicle parking lots to monuments / Hotels & any other place where the vehicle cannot reach due to traffic regulations will be borne by the passenger themselves.
- The management will not be responsible for any loss of articles in the vehicle or outside during the tour.
- The company will not be responsible in any manner of any delay or inconvenience caused to the tourists during the journey in case of breakdown of the vehicle, failure of A/C or due to any unforeseen reason like traffic jams / Landslides / VVIP movement, which might be beyond the control of the management and&ldquoNO REFUND&rdquo will be made to the tourists.In such circumstances some of the places may not be shown & Food and accommodation expenses are to be borne by the tourist directly.
- Passengers are requested to wait at the pickup point given, if the vehicle is late, still if the vehicle does not reach within twenty minutes then please contact Local office immediately for necessary action.
Phone No.: Delhi : 011-46131313 Bangalore : 080-22879999,22878899 Chennai : 044-281992244, 28192888
- The management reserve reserves the right to make changes &rsquoen-route or omit any place of visit if it becomes necessary.
- The management holds the right to shift the tour from bus to cabs/mini bus for any foreseen reason at any point of time without canceling the tour FOR WHICH NO REFUND WILL BE MADE. SEATING CAPACITY OF A/C DELUXE, CAN BE ANY TYPE OF VEHICLE.
- Rao Travels India Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to change the fares (if it becomes necessary) due to any increase in Government taes, fuel or any other incidental charges. In such a case, New Fare would be applicable from the tour departure date and not the fare while booking of tour.
- Checkout time in most of the hotels is 12 Noon. Arrangements from 12 noon onwards are made at all places wherever night halts during the journey. If the vehicle reaches before 12 Noon, only fresh up arrangements are made before the room is allotted. Accommodation is provided for stay only and all additional services such as room heaters, snacks, food laundry, etc will be paid by the tourist directly to the hotel.
- Tourists can make purchases from anywhere they like the company is not responsible for any kind of purchases and not recommends any particular shop.
- No compensation will be available, if passenger does not take food / accommodation during the tour where the fare is inclusive of food / sharing accommodation.
- in triple sharing accommodation extra bed (matress) only will be provided in a double bedded room.
- Any suggestions/ complaints about the tour/ vehicle/ guide/ driver/helper/ staff may please be communicated to the management at inforaotravels.com or corporate raotravels.com
- No seat number is allotted in same day tours. Passengers can seat on first come first serve basis, if seat numbers are not allotted.
- Any cancellation will be accepted on in writing/e-mail/ fax along with timings to be mention in letter.
- Any refunds will be made through cheque only favoring the passengers name in ticket as mentioned.
- Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account with in 30 days of the ticket cancellation. The amount will be credited in your account within 8 to 10 working days after the refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5(For E-Ticket Only).
- LTC/LFC - Rao Travels India Pvt. Ltd. is recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and our receipts are approved by all Banks and corporate offices, including LIC of India.
- BOOKING CENTRES AT SOUTH INDIA
CHENNAI : 040-28192888 / 28192244 / 09840758738 / 09810975053
BANGALORE : 080-22879999, 22878899, (M) 9538698899
- BOOKING CENTRES AT DELHI:
DWARKA : 011-25088885 /2508 8886 / 9971880099
KAROL BAGH : 011-28750455 /28750460 /28750466 / 09312289687
SUBROTO PARK : 011-25690913
VASANT ENCLAVE : 011-46131313 / 011-26144545 / 011-26144949
- FOR ANY ARBITRATION / DISPUTE THE JURISDICTION WILL BE DELHI COURTS ONLY.
- Transaction Charges will be applicable