Guwahati– Tezpur (185 Km | 4 Hrs)
Welcome to Awesome Assam. Meet and be assisted by our representative at the airport/Railway station. Transfer to Tezpur. Enroute we can do River Dolphin Tour on the mighty River Brahmaputra. Check in your hotel. Visit the ruins and remains of Agnigarh. Later visit Chitralekha Udyan (Cole Park) where you can enjoy boating. Visit any other places of interest as time permits. Overnight stay in Tezpur.
Tezpur - Dirang (200 Km | 5 Hrs)
Start early in the morning for Dirang. On the way visit Orchid Research Centre Tipi, an orchidarium with about 10,000 orchid plants belonging to various genera and species. Arunachal has the largest range of orchids in the country. Continue your drive and do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross beautiful waterfalls and get some spectacular views. Enroute visit Nag Mandir. Arrive and check in to your hotel. After lunch visit the regional apple Nursery, kiwi farm, hot water spring, Sangti Valley and Dzong Fort. Overnight stay in Dirang.
Dirang – Tawang (140 Km | 6 Hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Tawang. Enroute visit war cemetery. Continue with the drive till you reach Sela Pass at an altitude of 4170 m / 13700 ft. It is famous for high altitude lakes & scenic beauty. Continue the drive to Jaswant Garh War Memorial a memorial of the brave Indian soldier Jaswant Singh Rawat. Visit Nuranang Falls (Jang Falls). Arrive and check in the hotel. Overnight stay in Tawang.
Tawang Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Tawang Monastery (Namgey Lhatse), Singsor Ani Gompa, and Tawang War Memorial. Evening return back to hotel. Overnight stay in Tawang.
Tawang – Bumla Pass (China Border) – Madhuri Lake _ Tawang
After breakfast visit Bum La Pass (Indo-China Border) for which you will have to take permit from the DC office at Tawang on your own, Sangestar Lake (Madhuri Lake) and Pangateng Tso Lake (P.Tso Lake). Please Note you will also have to take a local taxi in Tawang on direct payment basis to cover these places as our vehicles are not allowed.
Tawang– Bomdila (190 KM | 7-8 HRS)
After Breakfast transfer to Bomdila. Check in the hotel on arrival. Visit Bomdila Monastery, Bomdila View Point, Apple Orchards. Bomdila offers wonderful panoramic view of Himalayan landscapes and snow clad ranges. Evening you can visit the local market. Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Bomdila– Bhalukpong or Nameri National Park (110 Km | 4 Hrs)
After Breakfast Transfer to Nameri National Park. This place is an elephant reserve. It is an ideal habitat for a host of other animals including the tiger, leopard, sambar, dhole (the Asiatic wild dog), pygmy hog, Indian wild bison, clouded leopard, leopard cat, muntjac, gaur, wild boar, sloth bear, Himalayan black bear, capped langur and Indian giant squirrel. Nameri National Park is a birdwatcher's paradise with over 300 species. The white winged wood duck, great pied hornbill, wreathed hornbill, rufous necked hornbill, black stork, ibisbill, blue-bearded bee-eaters, babblers, plovers and many other birds make Nameri National Park their home. Check in at your hotel. Natures walk to the Jia Bhoreli (Kameng River) and back. Evening you are free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Bhalukpong or Nameri National Park - Guwahati (220 Km | 4.5 Hrs)
Morning we proceed for River Rafting on the Jia Bhoreli (Kameng River) (optional) and/or Jungle Trekking (optional). After Breakfast Proceed to Guwahati. Tour Ends
Rooms on twin/triple sharing basis. Daily Breakfast. Exclusive a/c private vehicle at disposal for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary. Service of an experienced driver for 12 Hours per day up to maximum 08:00 PM. Parking, Toll taxes, Drivers Allowance etc.
If travelling to Kaziranga National Park - 01 Elephant safari (Subject to Availability) & 01 Jeep safari.
If travelling to Arunachal Pradesh - Inner Line Permit.
Value Added Services
Complimentary 500 ml of packaged drinking water per person per day.
Complimentary finest Tea of Assam to take back home sweet memories of North East India (500 grams per family 250 grams per person)
Complimentary cup of refreshing Assam Tea (Chai or Saa as called in Assam) at Laheke Chai Cafe en route Kaziranga.
Prebooking of VIP Darshan at Kamakhya Temple (Subject to Minimum 48 Hrs prior information)
Prebooking of River Cruise at Guwahati (Subject to Minimum 48 Hrs prior information)
Dedicated Tour Coordinator 24 x 7 throughout the Tour.
Room Heater Charges. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone, tips, gratuity, Mineral/soft/hard drinks. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. GST. Insurance. Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Cancellation Policy Domestic
Established in 1977 with a prime motive to handle domestic and inbound tourist. Rao Travels was specifically started as tour operators and a travel agency. With leisure travel as a core business the company is also involved into corporate travel solutions. Rao Travel owns a self owned fleet of cars, Muv&39s, Luxury coaches A/c and non A/c. We have access to huge infrastructure, as well as more fine tuned service development, while still offering the personalised service that has always been our strength and to ensure that quality of service is maintained at all times.
Reliability. Punctuality. Comfort. Words that count most to you and to us. Where most of the team is headed from people from services background which looks to discipline, comfort, quality and unity at work and society, which has headed the organization with 40 years of unmatched professional reputation /goodwill in the business. By saying so Rao Travels has been affiliated by the under mentioned organizations after recognizing its services all through the years
- The Tours as mentioned are operated by A/c. Cars, Innova, Tempo Travellers, Mini & Large Tata/Ashok Leyland & Volvo Coaches depending on number of passengers travelling on the particular journey date.
- This ticket should be produced and would be collected by the company at the time of boarding.
- Timings mentioned in the tour program are approximate and are subject to change.
- Passengers are requested to be punctual. No refund will be made if the  passengers do not come in time at pickup point for what so ever reason.
- Children above 3 years of age will be charged full fare. It is advised, Children to  take full seat for long journey.  Children below 3 years who have not been charged would not be provided seats.
- Purchase entrance tickets from the monuments directly.
- Tourist will carry their luggage from vehicle parking lot of place of stay at their   own responsibility.
- Conveyance charges from the Vehicle parking lots to monuments / Hotels & any other place where the vehicle cannot reach due to traffic regulations will be borne by the passenger themselves.
- The management will not be responsible for any loss of articles in the vehicle or  outside during the tour.
- The company will not be responsible in any manner of any delay or inconvenience  caused to the tourists during the journey in case of breakdown of the vehicle,  failure of A/C or due to any unforeseen reason like traffic jams / Landslides / VVIP movement, which might be beyond the control  of the management and&ldquoNO REFUND&rdquo will be made to the tourists.In such  circumstances some of the places may not be shown & Food and accommodation expenses are to be borne by the tourist directly.
- Passengers are requested to wait at the pickup point given, if the vehicle is late,  still if the vehicle does not reach within twenty minutes then please contact  Local office immediately for necessary action.
Phone No.:   Delhi  : 011-46131313    Bangalore : 080-22879999,22878899     Chennai : 044-281992244, 28192888
- The management reserve reserves the right to make changes &rsquoen-route or omit  any place of visit if it becomes necessary.
- The management holds the right to shift the tour from bus to cabs/mini bus for  any foreseen reason at any point of time without canceling the tour FOR WHICH  NO REFUND WILL BE MADE. SEATING CAPACITY OF A/C DELUXE, CAN BE ANY  TYPE  OF VEHICLE.
- Rao Travels India Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to change the fares (if it becomes necessary) due to any increase in Government taes, fuel or any other incidental charges.  In such a case, New Fare would be applicable from the tour departure date and not the fare while booking of tour.
- Checkout time in most of the hotels is 12 Noon.  Arrangements from 12 noon onwards are made at all places wherever night halts during the journey.  If the vehicle reaches before 12 Noon, only fresh up arrangements are made before the room is allotted.  Accommodation is provided for stay only and all additional services such as room heaters, snacks, food laundry, etc will be paid by the tourist directly to the hotel.
- Tourists can make purchases from anywhere they like the company is not  responsible for any kind of purchases and not recommends any particular shop.
- No compensation will be available, if passenger does not take food / accommodation during the tour where the fare is inclusive of food / sharing accommodation.
- in triple sharing accommodation extra bed (matress) only will be provided in a double bedded room.
- Any suggestions/ complaints about the tour/ vehicle/ guide/ driver/helper/ staff  may please be communicated to the management at  inforaotravels.com  or corporate raotravels.com
- No seat number is allotted in same day tours. Passengers can seat on first come  first serve basis, if seat numbers are not allotted.
- Any cancellation will be accepted on in writing/e-mail/ fax along with timings to   be mention in letter.
- Any refunds will be made through cheque only favoring the passengers name in  ticket as mentioned.
-  Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account with in 30 days of the ticket cancellation.  The amount will be credited in your account within 8 to 10 working days after the refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5(For E-Ticket Only).
-  LTC/LFC - Rao Travels India Pvt. Ltd. is recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and our receipts are approved by all Banks and corporate offices, including LIC of  India.
- BOOKING CENTRES AT SOUTH INDIA
CHENNAI       : 040-28192888 / 28192244 / 09840758738 / 09810975053
BANGALORE   : 080-22879999, 22878899, (M) 9538698899
- BOOKING CENTRES AT DELHI:
DWARKA            :  011-25088885 /2508 8886 / 9971880099
KAROL BAGH    : 011-28750455 /28750460 /28750466 / 09312289687
SUBROTO PARK : 011-25690913
VASANT ENCLAVE : 011-46131313 / 011-26144545 / 011-26144949
- FOR ANY ARBITRATION / DISPUTE THE JURISDICTION WILL BE DELHI COURTS ONLY.
- Transaction Charges will be applicable