Arr. 9:00am Two Hours Rest 14km. Trekking / By Pony to Mata Vaishno Devi Temple.
After Mata Darshan Arr. and rest at Katra
Ac transportion and One night Ac room accommodation i.e. 2nd day 12 noon to 3rd day 12 noon only.
Pilgrims can book helicopter tickets online from katra to mata vaishno devi temple & back in advance at www.maavaishnodevi.org
- Fixed percentage - 25.0%
- 0 to 4 days - 100.0 %
- 5 to 7 days - 50.0 %
Established in 1977 with a prime motive to handle domestic and inbound tourist. Rao Travels was specifically started as tour operators and a travel agency. With leisure travel as a core business the company is also involved into corporate travel solutions. Rao Travel owns a self owned fleet of cars, Muv&39s, Luxury coaches A/c and non A/c. We have access to huge infrastructure, as well as more fine tuned service development, while still offering the personalised service that has always been our strength and to ensure that quality of service is maintained at all times.
Reliability. Punctuality. Comfort. Words that count most to you and to us. Where most of the team is headed from people from services background which looks to discipline, comfort, quality and unity at work and society, which has headed the organization with 40 years of unmatched professional reputation /goodwill in the business. By saying so Rao Travels has been affiliated by the under mentioned organizations after recognizing its services all through the years
1. The tours as mentioned are operated by A/c cars, Innova, Tempo Travellers, Mini & Large Tata/ Volvo Coaches depending on number of passengers travelling on the particular journey date.
2. Full Payment with service tax to be paid at the time of booking & receipt to be obtained.
3. Accommodation is available at Delhi & Other places. Double Bed with attached bath non A/C ` 1500/- and A/C ` 2000/- Dormitory sharing basis with bed ` 300/- per head. Sleeping on Durry at Temples/Dharamshala ` 250/- per head. (For advance booking only)
4. All tours depart from Delhi Head Office only. The timings mentioned are approximate and are subject to change. Please read terms & conditions behind tour Ticket / CC Aggrement.
5. Only non A/c room will be provided for tours mentioned with accommodation other than A/c accommodation specified.
6. Our vehicles may be held up en-route on account of traffic jams / Landslides/VVIP Movements these circumstances are beyond our control. In such cases food and accommodation expenses are to be borne by tourist. Some of the Monuments/ temples will be closed by sunset. In such circumstances, some of the places may not be shown. Tourist travelling our vehicles can not claim any refund for these reasons.
7. Entrance tickets to be purchased from the monuments directly. Tourists will carry their luggage from the parking lot to the place of stay at their own risk and responsibility.
8. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full ticket.
9. L.T.C./ L.F.C. Rao Travel (Regd.) is recognized by Ministry of Tourism Govt. of India and our receipts are approved by all Banks and corporate offices., including LIC of India. L.T.C. tours for State / Central Govt. employees can be arranged in collaboration with I.T.D.C.
10. No compensation will be available if any person does not take food/ accommodation during the tour (where the fare is inclusive of food / sharing accommodation. No refund will be given in case of the A/C failure during the journey. A/c in vehicles will be operated during summer season only.
11. Tourist visiting at 2 Dham or Char Dham Yatra should carry with them sufficient warm clothes, canvas shoes, rain coat, torch and small bedding.
12. No food will be supplied at Kedarnath, Yamunotri, Baltal, Amarnath & Vaishno Devi as the catering unit cannot reach these places. Tourist have to take food in the hotel / restaurants at their own cost. Travel by horse/Doli and other incidentals from Baltal to Amarnath / Gaurikund to Kedarnath / Hanuman Chatti to Yamunotri / Katra to Darbar Shrine and back, Manali to Rohtang pass & back, Varanasi local visit are not included in the tariff, and to be borne by the passengers separately.
13. Accommodation at Kedarnath will be provided in 2 / 3 / 4 / 8 bedded rooms due to scarcity of rooms.
14. Tourist are at liberty to make purchases from anywhere they like. The company neither takes any responsibility for their purchases nor we recommend any particular shop, hotel etc.
15. Tourist will carry their luggage along with them. The management / staff is not responsible for loss of their belongings such as cash, valuable articles, mobiles etc..., during the tour.
16. Conveyance charges from the bus parking to monuments / Hotels & any other place where the bus cannot reach due to traffic regulations will be borne by the passengers themselves.
17. There will be no push back facility in the last row of seats in any coach.
18. Check out time in most of the hotels is 12 noon. Arrangements from 12 noon onwards are made at all places where ever night halts during the journey. If the coach / vehicle reaches before 12 noon, only fresh up arrangements are made before room allotted. Accommodation is provided for stay only and all additional services such as room heaters, snacks, food etc, will be paid by tourist to the hotel directly.
19. In triple sharing accommodation extra bed will be provided in a double room without cot.
20. The management holds the right to switch over the tour from bus to Cabs/Maxi Cabs/Tempo Traveller for Unforseen reasons at any point of time without cancelling the tour for which no refund will be made. In such case, where food charges have been collected in the ticket, refund will be made Rs. 175 per head, per day basis for food only.
21. Please contact for Rail/ Air , Return Journey tickets and Hotel Booking well in advance.
22. 4 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 22 / 27 /35 / 41/ 45 / 53 / seater Volvo Bus, Tata A/c Buses, Tempo Traveller, Winger, Innova and Cars are available for Tours, Marriages and Picnic etc.
23. Water from Ganga River (Himalayas) for Pooja purposes is available any time / short notice on free of cost.
24. SERVICE TAX ON FARE WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA AS APPLICABLE.
25. All disputes are subject to Exclusive Jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.