Guwahati – Shillong (100 KM | 3 Hrs)
Welcome to Awesome Assam. Meet and be assisted by our representative at the airport/Railway Station. Proceed to Shillong, also called 'Scotland of the East". Reach the majestic Umium Lake (Barapani). You may do the water sports here (Optional). On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Evening you can visit Police Bazaar which the biggest local market. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Shillong - Cherrapunji - Shillong (65 KM | 1.5 Hrs Per Way)
Get up early today to enjoy the mesmerizing mornings of Shillong. After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunji, this is the wettest place in the world. Visit Eco Park, Dainthlen Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, Nohsngithiang Falls (Seven Sisters Falls), Mawsmai Cave, Thangkharang Park. Evening return to Shillong. Visit Elephanta Falls and Shillong Peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Shillong - Dawki - Mawlynnong Village - Shillong (90 KM | 2 Hrs Per Way)
After breakfast visit Mawlynnong Village the cleanest village in India. This cute and colorful little village is known for its cleanliness. It is situated 90 kms. from Shillong and besides the picturesque village, offers many interesting sights such as the Living Root Bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock. Visit Dawki, It is along the Indo-Bangladesh border. You can enjoy boating in the crystal clear waters of the Umgnot River. Evening we will return back to Shillong. Overnight in Shillong.
Shillong - Guwahati (100 KM | 3 Hrs)
After breakfast today visit Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures, Ward's Lake where you can enjoy boating, Cathedral Catholic Church and Lady Hydari Park. Proceed to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. Visit Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra a place where Assamese history and culture is presented, You may also visit the Assam Film Museum to know the History of Assamese Cinema. Visit GTAC Tea Lounge to enjoy a cup of finest Assam Tea and also carry some Tea back home. Here you will find the finest quality of Organic, CTC, Orthodox, Green Tea, White Tea, Purple Tea etc. Evening you may take a River Cruise (Direct Payment) on the mighty River Brahmaputra. You may also visit the local market. Assam is famous for Assam Silk particularly Golden Muga Silk, Assam Tea, Bamboo and Cane Products. Overnight stay in Guwahati.
After breakfast check out from hotel. As time permits we may take a tour of the Kamakhya Temple and other Temples in Guwahati namely Purva Tirupati Shri Balaji Temple, Sukreswar Temple, Navagraha Temple, Umananda Temple at the Peacock Island which is the smallest inhabited River Island in the World, Assam State Museum, Dighali Pukhuri (Lake), State Zoo cum Botanical Garden, Planetarium and the Assam State Emporiums. With everlasting memories transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station for onward journey.
Rooms on twin/triple sharing basis. Daily Breakfast. Exclusive a/c private vehicle at disposal for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary. Service of an experienced driver for 12 Hours per day up to maximum 08:00 PM. Parking, Toll taxes, Drivers Allowance etc.
If travelling to Kaziranga National Park - 01 Elephant safari (Subject to Availability) & 01 Jeep safari.
If travelling to Arunachal Pradesh - Inner Line Permit.
Room Heater Charges. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone, tips, gratuity, Mineral/soft/hard drinks. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. GST. Insurance. Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Cancellation Policy Domestic
Established in 1977 with a prime motive to handle domestic and inbound tourist. Rao Travels was specifically started as tour operators and a travel agency. With leisure travel as a core business the company is also involved into corporate travel solutions. Rao Travel owns a self owned fleet of cars, Muv&39s, Luxury coaches A/c and non A/c. We have access to huge infrastructure, as well as more fine tuned service development, while still offering the personalised service that has always been our strength and to ensure that quality of service is maintained at all times.
Reliability. Punctuality. Comfort. Words that count most to you and to us. Where most of the team is headed from people from services background which looks to discipline, comfort, quality and unity at work and society, which has headed the organization with 40 years of unmatched professional reputation /goodwill in the business. By saying so Rao Travels has been affiliated by the under mentioned organizations after recognizing its services all through the years
- The Tours as mentioned are operated by A/c. Cars, Innova, Tempo Travellers, Mini & Large Tata/Ashok Leyland & Volvo Coaches depending on number of passengers travelling on the particular journey date.
- This ticket should be produced and would be collected by the company at the time of boarding.
- Timings mentioned in the tour program are approximate and are subject to change.
- Passengers are requested to be punctual. No refund will be made if the  passengers do not come in time at pickup point for what so ever reason.
- Children above 3 years of age will be charged full fare. It is advised, Children to  take full seat for long journey.  Children below 3 years who have not been charged would not be provided seats.
- Purchase entrance tickets from the monuments directly.
- Tourist will carry their luggage from vehicle parking lot of place of stay at their   own responsibility.
- Conveyance charges from the Vehicle parking lots to monuments / Hotels & any other place where the vehicle cannot reach due to traffic regulations will be borne by the passenger themselves.
- The management will not be responsible for any loss of articles in the vehicle or  outside during the tour.
- The company will not be responsible in any manner of any delay or inconvenience  caused to the tourists during the journey in case of breakdown of the vehicle,  failure of A/C or due to any unforeseen reason like traffic jams / Landslides / VVIP movement, which might be beyond the control  of the management and&ldquoNO REFUND&rdquo will be made to the tourists.In such  circumstances some of the places may not be shown & Food and accommodation expenses are to be borne by the tourist directly.
- Passengers are requested to wait at the pickup point given, if the vehicle is late,  still if the vehicle does not reach within twenty minutes then please contact  Local office immediately for necessary action.
Phone No.:   Delhi  : 011-46131313    Bangalore : 080-22879999,22878899     Chennai : 044-281992244, 28192888
- The management reserve reserves the right to make changes &rsquoen-route or omit  any place of visit if it becomes necessary.
- The management holds the right to shift the tour from bus to cabs/mini bus for  any foreseen reason at any point of time without canceling the tour FOR WHICH  NO REFUND WILL BE MADE. SEATING CAPACITY OF A/C DELUXE, CAN BE ANY  TYPE  OF VEHICLE.
- Rao Travels India Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to change the fares (if it becomes necessary) due to any increase in Government taes, fuel or any other incidental charges.  In such a case, New Fare would be applicable from the tour departure date and not the fare while booking of tour.
- Checkout time in most of the hotels is 12 Noon.  Arrangements from 12 noon onwards are made at all places wherever night halts during the journey.  If the vehicle reaches before 12 Noon, only fresh up arrangements are made before the room is allotted.  Accommodation is provided for stay only and all additional services such as room heaters, snacks, food laundry, etc will be paid by the tourist directly to the hotel.
- Tourists can make purchases from anywhere they like the company is not  responsible for any kind of purchases and not recommends any particular shop.
- No compensation will be available, if passenger does not take food / accommodation during the tour where the fare is inclusive of food / sharing accommodation.
- in triple sharing accommodation extra bed (matress) only will be provided in a double bedded room.
- Any suggestions/ complaints about the tour/ vehicle/ guide/ driver/helper/ staff  may please be communicated to the management at  inforaotravels.com  or corporate raotravels.com
- No seat number is allotted in same day tours. Passengers can seat on first come  first serve basis, if seat numbers are not allotted.
- Any cancellation will be accepted on in writing/e-mail/ fax along with timings to   be mention in letter.
- Any refunds will be made through cheque only favoring the passengers name in  ticket as mentioned.
-  Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account with in 30 days of the ticket cancellation.  The amount will be credited in your account within 8 to 10 working days after the refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5(For E-Ticket Only).
-  LTC/LFC - Rao Travels India Pvt. Ltd. is recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and our receipts are approved by all Banks and corporate offices, including LIC of  India.
- BOOKING CENTRES AT SOUTH INDIA
CHENNAI       : 040-28192888 / 28192244 / 09840758738 / 09810975053
BANGALORE   : 080-22879999, 22878899, (M) 9538698899
- BOOKING CENTRES AT DELHI:
DWARKA            :  011-25088885 /2508 8886 / 9971880099
KAROL BAGH    : 011-28750455 /28750460 /28750466 / 09312289687
SUBROTO PARK : 011-25690913
VASANT ENCLAVE : 011-46131313 / 011-26144545 / 011-26144949
- FOR ANY ARBITRATION / DISPUTE THE JURISDICTION WILL BE DELHI COURTS ONLY.
- Transaction Charges will be applicable