Day 01: Arrival at Srinagar Airport & Local Sightseeing of Srinagar
Pick up from Srinagar airport transfer to hotel, after refresh visit Mughal Gardens, like Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Chashama Shahi, Parimahal, Tulip Garden, Botanical Garden and Shankarchariya Temple. All the gardens are situated on the bank of the Dal Lake surrounded by Zabarwan hills. Dinner & Overnight stay in Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. You can visit to Aparwath by Asia’s largest cable car (Gondola ticket at Your Own Cost), by evening back to Srinagar hotel for Dinner and Overnight stay.
After breakfast drive to pahalgam En-route, visit the saffron fields of Pampore, Apple Valley, bat factory and enjoy the beautiful countryside. Drive through the pine forests, local sightseeing around awesome scenery of pahalgam and mind relaxing view of river Lidder, You can visit Famous Sightseeing’s of Pahalgam like Betaab Valley, Aru Valley and Chandanwari (Vehicle at Your Own Cost), by evening back to Srinagar hotel for Dinner and overnight stay.0
After breakfast drive to Sonmarg. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude Himalayan Lakes. You can visit to world’s famous Thajwas Glacier (Pony Ride at Your Own Cost), by evening back to Srinagar enjoy one hour shikara ride in Dal-lake, Dinner and Overnight stay in Houseboat.
After breakfast, I spent the rest of the day at leisure. Later transfer to Srinagar airport for return journey.
Inclusion Domestic :
1 Night Stay in Houseboat
3 Night Stay in Srinagar
Welcome Drink on Arrival
Accommodation on Well Appointed Rooms
Daily Breakfast & Dinner
All Tolls, Parking and Service charges
All transfer and sightseeing as per below Itinerary by Non AC Etios/Tavera/Winger for 04 Nights / 05 Days
One Hour Shikara ride
Pick-up and Drop at Srinagar Airport
Lunch (Veg + Non-Veg at Famous Restaurant) @ 550/P.P.
Garden and Monument Entry Fee @ Rs 500/P.P.
Baisaran, Kashmir, Dnow & Dabyab Valley at Pahalgam (Pony/Horse) @ Rs 1500/P.P.
Tuliyan Lake at Pahalgam (By Pony/Horse) @ Rs 2500/P.P
Aru valley, Betaab valley & Chandanwari at Pahalgam (Union Vehicle)@2500/Private-Cab
Gondola ride tickets up to First Phase at Gulmarg @ 800/P.P
Gondola ride tickets both First & Second Phase at Gulmarg @ 1800/P.P.
Thajwas Glacier at Sonmarg (Pony/Horse) @ Rs 1500/P.P.
During Winter At the time of Heavy snowfally 4×4 jeep required to reach gulmarg from tanmarg , Supplement Cost @ 4000/- Private Cab
Honeymoon Freebie’s once during the houseboat stay @ 1000/P.P.
Any Other thing which is Not mentioned in inclusions
Travel Basics :
Note: As per Taxi-Union Restriction, our vehicle wouldn’t be allow to do Sightseeing of Gulmarg, Pahalgam & Sonmarg; Guest has to take union vehicle on direct payment basis. Either we can arrange as mentioned in below supplement cost Column.
Cancellation Policy Domestic
Established in 1977 with a prime motive to handle domestic and inbound tourist. Rao Travels was specifically started as tour operators and a travel agency. With leisure travel as a core business the company is also involved into corporate travel solutions. Rao Travel owns a self owned fleet of cars, Muv&39s, Luxury coaches A/c and non A/c. We have access to huge infrastructure, as well as more fine tuned service development, while still offering the personalised service that has always been our strength and to ensure that quality of service is maintained at all times.
Reliability. Punctuality. Comfort. Words that count most to you and to us. Where most of the team is headed from people from services background which looks to discipline, comfort, quality and unity at work and society, which has headed the organization with 40 years of unmatched professional reputation /goodwill in the business. By saying so Rao Travels has been affiliated by the under mentioned organizations after recognizing its services all through the years
- The Tours as mentioned are operated by A/c. Cars, Innova, Tempo Travellers, Mini & Large Tata/Ashok Leyland & Volvo Coaches depending on number of passengers travelling on the particular journey date.
- This ticket should be produced and would be collected by the company at the time of boarding.
- Timings mentioned in the tour program are approximate and are subject to change.
- Passengers are requested to be punctual. No refund will be made if the passengers do not come in time at pickup point for what so ever reason.
- Children above 3 years of age will be charged full fare. It is advised, Children to take full seat for long journey. Children below 3 years who have not been charged would not be provided seats.
- Purchase entrance tickets from the monuments directly.
- Tourist will carry their luggage from vehicle parking lot of place of stay at their own responsibility.
- Conveyance charges from the Vehicle parking lots to monuments / Hotels & any other place where the vehicle cannot reach due to traffic regulations will be borne by the passenger themselves.
- The management will not be responsible for any loss of articles in the vehicle or outside during the tour.
- The company will not be responsible in any manner of any delay or inconvenience caused to the tourists during the journey in case of breakdown of the vehicle, failure of A/C or due to any unforeseen reason like traffic jams / Landslides / VVIP movement, which might be beyond the control of the management and&ldquoNO REFUND&rdquo will be made to the tourists.In such circumstances some of the places may not be shown & Food and accommodation expenses are to be borne by the tourist directly.
- Passengers are requested to wait at the pickup point given, if the vehicle is late, still if the vehicle does not reach within twenty minutes then please contact Local office immediately for necessary action.
Phone No.: Delhi : 011-46131313 Bangalore : 080-22879999,22878899 Chennai : 044-281992244, 28192888
- The management reserve reserves the right to make changes &rsquoen-route or omit any place of visit if it becomes necessary.
- The management holds the right to shift the tour from bus to cabs/mini bus for any foreseen reason at any point of time without canceling the tour FOR WHICH NO REFUND WILL BE MADE. SEATING CAPACITY OF A/C DELUXE, CAN BE ANY TYPE OF VEHICLE.
- Rao Travels India Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to change the fares (if it becomes necessary) due to any increase in Government taes, fuel or any other incidental charges. In such a case, New Fare would be applicable from the tour departure date and not the fare while booking of tour.
- Checkout time in most of the hotels is 12 Noon. Arrangements from 12 noon onwards are made at all places wherever night halts during the journey. If the vehicle reaches before 12 Noon, only fresh up arrangements are made before the room is allotted. Accommodation is provided for stay only and all additional services such as room heaters, snacks, food laundry, etc will be paid by the tourist directly to the hotel.
- Tourists can make purchases from anywhere they like the company is not responsible for any kind of purchases and not recommends any particular shop.
- No compensation will be available, if passenger does not take food / accommodation during the tour where the fare is inclusive of food / sharing accommodation.
- in triple sharing accommodation extra bed (matress) only will be provided in a double bedded room.
- Any suggestions/ complaints about the tour/ vehicle/ guide/ driver/helper/ staff may please be communicated to the management at inforaotravels.com or corporate raotravels.com
- No seat number is allotted in same day tours. Passengers can seat on first come first serve basis, if seat numbers are not allotted.
- Any cancellation will be accepted on in writing/e-mail/ fax along with timings to be mention in letter.
- Any refunds will be made through cheque only favoring the passengers name in ticket as mentioned.
- Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account with in 30 days of the ticket cancellation. The amount will be credited in your account within 8 to 10 working days after the refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5(For E-Ticket Only).
- LTC/LFC - Rao Travels India Pvt. Ltd. is recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and our receipts are approved by all Banks and corporate offices, including LIC of India.
- BOOKING CENTRES AT SOUTH INDIA
CHENNAI : 040-28192888 / 28192244 / 09840758738 / 09810975053
BANGALORE : 080-22879999, 22878899, (M) 9538698899
- BOOKING CENTRES AT DELHI:
DWARKA : 011-25088885 /2508 8886 / 9971880099
KAROL BAGH : 011-28750455 /28750460 /28750466 / 09312289687
SUBROTO PARK : 011-25690913
VASANT ENCLAVE : 011-46131313 / 011-26144545 / 011-26144949
- FOR ANY ARBITRATION / DISPUTE THE JURISDICTION WILL BE DELHI COURTS ONLY.
- Transaction Charges will be applicable