Bengaluru - Mysore - Ooty
Day 1. Pick-up from Bangalore Airport / Railway Station
and drive to Ooty en route visit Mysore Palace, Zoo, St. Philomena Church and en route visit Bandipur Wildlife Sanctuary & Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary Overnight stay in Ooty
St. Philomena Church
Bandipur Wildlife Sanctuary
Ooty sight seeing
After Breakfast visit the famous Botanical garden, Doddabetta peak, The Rose Garden, the Wax museum and later, head to Ooty Lake. You could indulge in many activities like boating, cycling around the lake, horse riding etc. (Overnight stay will be at the hotel, in Ooty.)
Ooty City Tour
Ooty Rose Garden
Ooty - Bangalore
After breakfast, proceed to Bangalore for your onward journey.
Inclusion Domestic : Transaportation , Sight seeing , Accommodation.
Exclusion Domestic : Parking fee, Monumnet entrance fee , Guide , GST 5 % ,
Terms & Conditions
- The Tours as mentioned are operated by A/c. Cars, Innova, Tempo Travellers, Mini & Large Tata/Ashok Leyland & Volvo Coaches depending on number of passengers travelling on the particular journey date.
- This ticket should be produced and would be collected by the company at the time of boarding.
- Timings mentioned in the tour program are approximate and are subject to change.
- Passengers are requested to be punctual. No refund will be made if the passengers do not come in time at pickup point for what so ever reason.
- Children above 3 years of age will be charged full fare. It is advised, Children to take full seat for long journey. Children below 3 years who have not been charged would not be provided seats.
- Purchase entrance tickets from the monuments directly.
- Tourist will carry their luggage from vehicle parking lot of place of stay at their own responsibility.
- Conveyance charges from the Vehicle parking lots to monuments / Hotels & any other place where the vehicle cannot reach due to traffic regulations will be borne by the passenger themselves.
- The management will not be responsible for any loss of articles in the vehicle or outside during the tour.
- The company will not be responsible in any manner of any delay or inconvenience caused to the tourists during the journey in case of breakdown of the vehicle, failure of A/C or due to any unforeseen reason like traffic jams / Landslides / VVIP movement, which might be beyond the control of the management and&ldquoNO REFUND&rdquo will be made to the tourists.In such circumstances some of the places may not be shown & Food and accommodation expenses are to be borne by the tourist directly.
- Passengers are requested to wait at the pickup point given, if the vehicle is late, still if the vehicle does not reach within twenty minutes then please contact Local office immediately for necessary action.
Phone No.: Delhi : 011-46131313 Bangalore : 080-22879999,22878899 Chennai : 044-281992244, 28192888
- The management reserve reserves the right to make changes &rsquoen-route or omit any place of visit if it becomes necessary.
- The management holds the right to shift the tour from bus to cabs/mini bus for any foreseen reason at any point of time without canceling the tour FOR WHICH NO REFUND WILL BE MADE. SEATING CAPACITY OF A/C DELUXE, CAN BE ANY TYPE OF VEHICLE.
- Rao Travels India Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to change the fares (if it becomes necessary) due to any increase in Government taes, fuel or any other incidental charges. In such a case, New Fare would be applicable from the tour departure date and not the fare while booking of tour.
- Checkout time in most of the hotels is 12 Noon. Arrangements from 12 noon onwards are made at all places wherever night halts during the journey. If the vehicle reaches before 12 Noon, only fresh up arrangements are made before the room is allotted. Accommodation is provided for stay only and all additional services such as room heaters, snacks, food laundry, etc will be paid by the tourist directly to the hotel.
- Tourists can make purchases from anywhere they like the company is not responsible for any kind of purchases and not recommends any particular shop.
- No compensation will be available, if passenger does not take food / accommodation during the tour where the fare is inclusive of food / sharing accommodation.
- in triple sharing accommodation extra bed (matress) only will be provided in a double bedded room.
- Any suggestions/ complaints about the tour/ vehicle/ guide/ driver/helper/ staff may please be communicated to the management at inforaotravels.com or corporate raotravels.com
- No seat number is allotted in same day tours. Passengers can seat on first come first serve basis, if seat numbers are not allotted.
- Any cancellation will be accepted on in writing/e-mail/ fax along with timings to be mention in letter.
- Any refunds will be made through cheque only favoring the passengers name in ticket as mentioned.
- Cash coupon may be redeemed as a refund to your respective Credit/Debit Card account with in 30 days of the ticket cancellation. The amount will be credited in your account within 8 to 10 working days after the refund initiation. The refund cash coupon amount would carry a Payment Gateway transaction charge of 5(For E-Ticket Only).
- LTC/LFC - Rao Travels India Pvt. Ltd. is recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and our receipts are approved by all Banks and corporate offices, including LIC of India.
- BOOKING CENTRES AT SOUTH INDIA
CHENNAI : 040-28192888 / 28192244 / 09840758738 / 09810975053
BANGALORE : 080-22879999, 22878899, (M) 9538698899
- BOOKING CENTRES AT DELHI:
DWARKA : 011-25088885 /2508 8886 / 9971880099
KAROL BAGH : 011-28750455 /28750460 /28750466 / 09312289687
SUBROTO PARK : 011-25690913
VASANT ENCLAVE : 011-46131313 / 011-26144545 / 011-26144949
- FOR ANY ARBITRATION / DISPUTE THE JURISDICTION WILL BE DELHI COURTS ONLY.
- Transaction Charges will be applicable
If you Cancel your Holiday
Cancellation Policy Domestic